Monday, September 14, 2020

It's A Level Time!!!

I'm finally back to creating new blogs! It's been a long few months in quarantine, but now I'm finally in A Level AICE Media Studies. It wasn't a hard decision to come back at all. I enjoyed making the beginning of a movie in AS Level so much that I knew I wanted to take this course again. Being able to learn new skills in order to prepare me for this course has been amazing and I'm so excited to see what happens this year. Immediately after finishing AS Level, I missed filming everyday, coming up with ideas, and being creative in my videos. I was extremely excited when I saw that there would be an A Level AICE Media Studies class at my school. At first, I was a little nervous because the end of AS was all online and I didn't know what to expect for this year. However, I feel that this situation has had a positive effect on this course as well. It has taught students how to adapt to any situation thrown at them. 

One thing I'm excited for would be working with a new group. All of my group mates from last year have decided no to continue the course. I'm more of a collaborative worker which meant I needed to find a new group or partner. Luckily, there are many people I know who are taking A Level an I believe I know who I will be working with. The next thing I'm excited for is the short film. I'm excited to create a full length film instead of the first two minutes of a film.With only being able to make the first two minutes, I needed to create scenes with a genre that would pull the audience in immediately. This gives the opportunity for me to explore other genres such as coming-of-age or comedy. Although I am excited, I am a little bit nervous about filming and editing a five minute film in comparison to the two minute film in AS Level. The process will definitely take more planning, but I'm ready to try my best at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment