Friday, September 18, 2020

Group Blog: Meet my Group-mates

This week, my class was instructed to decide whether or not we wanted to work individually or with others. I decided that since it went so well in AS Level, I would want to work with others again. Being able to interact with others to create media feels like the most fun and productive approach. A big thing for me was being able to trust that my group would be able to collaborate in person if we had to and online. Since I have known them for a couple of years now, we are very comfortable with one another and have all been quarantining. Now... It's time to reveal my group members for A Level Media. Drumroll please! I will be working with two other juniors who also happen to be in my class period. I've decided to collaborate with Sophia D'Ambra and Savanna Nemmers! Sophia, Savanna, and I have worked together before on projects and we know that we can all pull our weight while still having fun and being creative. I am very excited to work with them! In AS Level, we weren't all in the same class so being in the same group wasn't a great option, however now we are ready to finally be working together. All three of us have been working towards receiving our AICE Diploma. With this, we have been enrolled in multiple AICE courses. This year, all three of us share two AICE classes that correspond with creativity and the arts. These courses are AICE Media Studies A Level and AICE Drama AS Level. We believe that having both of these classes can give us somewhat of an advantage creatively. It's an easy way to bounce ideas off of each other and not letting them go to waste. We've already began talking about ideas and hope to make even better media than last year. Bring it on A Level! It's a bit hard to see but I'm third from the right, Savanna is third from the left, and Sophia is far left in the picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment