Friday, January 8, 2021

Social Media Blog: Posts and Videos

 Today I took the opportunity to post a video on our FaceBook and YouTube accounts. When we first created our social media, I was in charge of creating these two accounts. I would also be in charge of posting on these accounts while my other group members focused on our other accounts. Savanna is in charge of updating our website and Sophia takes care of our Instagram and Twitter. Since I was managing FaceBook and YouTube, I thought it would be more fitting to post videos over photos for the time being. This way, I could post the same content so a broader audience could view it. I managed to find a video from our last day of filming right after we filmed our last scene. We all sat together and yelled "that's a wrap" to the camera. I first posted this on the YouTube account, which took about five minutes. The challenge was with the FaceBook account. I made the account on my laptop so that's where I went to post. However, every time I tried to insert the video, it wouldn't upload. After a few tries, I went online on my phone to post it. This seemed like it was going to work, but when I tried it only allowed pictures. Finally, I decided to download the FaceBook app on my phone. After logging in, it only took about two minutes to post.  As we get closer to posting our movie in a blog, it's important to have some kinda of promotion for it. When we share our movie, our website with all of our links will be shared as well. I can't believe we've already finished our short film. It's definitely a huge accomplishment during this pandemic.




No comments:

Post a Comment